GLC Equipment is committed to offering you only the highest quality skid steer equipment and attachments, featuring state of the art technology, and cutting edge design, manufacturing and maintenance. In keeping with our commitment to top quality, all of our products and skid steer attachments follow industry-standard warranty policies and procedures.
All GLC Equipment attachments and implements are warrantied for the time specified by individual manufacturers. Please review individual product pages for details and length of each specific warranty. Where not indicated, please contact us directly to enquire about specific warranty policies.
We also ask customers to please review all warranty details and policies with your GLC Equipment representative at time of purchase as well as read all warranty documents outlining policies and procedures, as provided by the manufacturer of the product in question, in full.
GLC Equipment will, where indicated and warranted, replace free of charge, any part proven defective within the stated warranty time limit.
Where parts are returned to GLC Equipment under warranty for replacement the following policies must be followed:
- Where returns are warranted or necessary, all parts must be returned freight prepaid and adequately packaged to prevent damage in transit.
- Warranties do NOT cover:
- New products which have been operated in excess of rated capacities or negligence
- Misuse, abuse, accidents or damage due to improperly routed hoses
- Machines which have been altered, modified or repaired in any manner not authorized by GLC Equipment
- Previously owned equipment
- Any ground engaging tools in which natural wear is involved, i.e. tooth tips, cutting teeth, etc
- Normal maintenance
- Fork tines
- Hydraulic motors that have been disassembled in any manner
- Minor scuffs or scratches commonly associated with freight/transportation
To ensure your warranty is valid on all products/equipment shipped to you, please ensure you follow these procedures upon receipt of shipment:
- On arrival of your purchased product, the customer must inspect the shipment immediately for obvious signs of damage.
- The customer is responsible for having the proper equipment on-site to unload equipment when it arrives.
- There must be someone at the location that is at least 18 years of age and authorized to sign and receive shipment of any equipment.
- The person(s) that unloads the equipment is responsible for inspecting the equipment, writing any damages on the paperwork before signing, and signing the delivery receipt.
Please note that if you have a part you wish to return under warranty, you must notify GLC Equipment immediately of the part and defect in question before returning the part. Furthermore, our company will not be able to honour any warranty where repairs have been made without our consent or approval.
If you have any questions at all about the warranty terms, policies and procedures associated with your particular product, attachment or equipment, please contact our team immediately:
Call: (250) 573-7686
Online contact form.
We will endeavour to do everything we can to ensure that you have a product in hand that is working at peak performance and to industry standards.