Below are some of the terms and conditions related to rentals of GLC Equipment skid steer attachment rentals. Please request and review FULL T&Cs from your GLC Equipment team member BEFORE proceeding with your rental agreement.
- Daily rental rates are for a consecutive period of 24 (twenty-four) hours or less, in which the number of hours the equipment is operated is NOT MORE than 8 (eight) hours.
- Weekly rental rates are for a minimum period of 7 days, from the day of commencement of the rental period up to but not including the same day in the following week, during which time the number of hours the equipment is operated does not exceed 40 (forty) hours.
- Monthly rental rates are for a minimum period of one month, calculated from the date of commencement of the rental period up to but not including the same date in the next calendar month, during which time the number of hours the equipment is operated does not exceed 176 (one hundred and seventy-six) hours.
- The rental customer is responsible for the costs of freight, fuel, insurance, daily maintenance, and repairs of any damages. The rental customer can also enquire about our freight, transportation, maintenance and service packages.
- The rental customer must obtain recommended insurance prior to equipment delivery. GLC’s team will inform customers of required insurance details.
- The rental customer is responsible for cleaning and servicing any machine that is rented for 28 days or less.
- GLC Equipment will not be responsible for downtime because of bad weather and will not be obligated to increase rental period due to weather.
- All rentals are F.O.B. Yard.
For full details on attachments available for rent, availability, prices and rental terms and conditions, please contact GLC Equipment today.
Call: (250) 573-7686
Email: [email protected]
Online contact form