Talet Auger Bucket – Mixing Auger complete with 24″ and 36″ chutes, hoses and couplers, 1/2 yard capacity
- Multi-purpose bucket with horizontal rubber flighted steel auger. A full steel auger is also available for dry mixtures such as dirt, sand, grain, feed, etc.
- Self loading from loose piles. A weld-on cutting edge is also available.
- 1/2 yard capacity (3/4 yard capacity capable with optional hopper extension).
- Skid-steer quick-attach frame on front and back allows right or left hand discharge.
- Accurate and controlled discharge: 1/2 yard/ 50 secs.
- Horizontal steel auger with orbital motor drive.
- Excellent operator visibility (one person operation).
- Two multi-link chutes included (1 – 24″ & 1 – 36″). Additional cutes can be ordered as needed.
- Includes 84″ hoses & 1/2″ flat face couplers.
- Mix concrete right in the bucket by operating auger in reverse direction.
- Replaceable protective rubber flighting: prevents binding of coarse material.
- Handles most materials: 1 slump concrete, sand, asphalt, washed gravel 3/4″ max., ag. grains etc.
|Volume||13 cu. ft. (1/2 cu. yd.)|
|Volume (With Hopper Extension)||20 cu. ft. (3/4 cu. yd.)|
|Min. Hyd. Requirements||12 GPM|
|Steel Auger Diameter (AS001)||5.75″|
|Rubber Auger Diameter (AD001 or AM002)||8.0″|
|Dimensions||84 × 28 × 28 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.