Snow Blade 2000 Series, complete with Hoses and Couplers, HLA
HLA 2000 Series Snow Blade
- Spring trip mould board plow: Allows blade to trip back if struck by hidden object limiting damage.
- 24″ high mould board: Precision engineered curve rolls and folds snow. This reduces sticking, side tracking and spill over.
- Hydraulic angling 35 degrees either direction
- Reversible cutting edge: Our cutting edges are designed to be easily replaceable and are reversible to give you twice the life.
- Adjustable skid shoes: Allows you to set cutting depth for optimum performance and prolonged cutting edge life
- Cross over relief valve protection: Protects from structural damage to either the machine or property.
- Lateral Float: Allows blade to follow ground contours for better clearing performance.
- Made in Canada by HLA Attachments
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.