Includes backhoe arm and mount, buckets and thumb sold separately.
Backhoe Big Arm HLA for Skidsteer
1 in stock
1 in stock
HLA’s Big Arm gives you the power to dig deeper, reach higher and reposition easily – without getting out of the cab. The Big Arm digs down 6 feet, making it ideal for most landscaping or light construction applications. Reaching up approx. 12’ high*, also makes it simple to empty your bucket into a nearby wagon or truck. The hydraulic boom swings a full 140° allowing the operator to pick up or dump material on either side of the pit. For skidsteer owners, this means versatility like never before. Add a new level of versatility to your skidsteer with the powerful HLA Big Arm and you’ll never have to leave your cab again.
- QTach to most skidsteer loaders
- 6 ft digging depth
- Hydraulic swing cylinder with 140° swing
- Single electric selector valve with universal electro-hydraulic harness kit.
- Second boom mount on side of frame for digging along side foundations etc.
- Hydraulics are directly connected to the controls inside the skid steer
- Brass bushings on key wear points
- Grease fittings on all pivot points
Ask about the Optional Bolt on Thumb. The bolt on thumb is ideal for operators looking to get the most out of their Big Arm. Ideal for handling materials that are too large for the bucket, the thumb can be manually adjusted to one of the preset positions. The thumb pins back against the backhoe arm when not in use allowing full motion of the bucket while digging
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.